Online Course in Accounts Taxation and computerised Accounting
The course is designed as per industry standard.The user will understand the respective module and topic in very lucid manner.All learners have access to video lectures and all online classes.The Courses are designed based on the analysis of training needs that are in demand and are required by the students, professionals and the industry. In the process, Learner small bridges the gap between Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude required for an individual to make themselves proficient in their work space as well as life.
Duration of the course:
Class timing 7 PM to 8 PM evening
2 month 5 days a week. 1 hours daily practical training + with theatrical concept clearance
Fee Rs 8000
Fee is paid in advance
- Journal Entries and Books of Accounts.
- Adjustment entries
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Financial Statement.
- Financial statement with adjustment
M-3 – TALLY.ERP (COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING)
- Creation, Modification, and Deletion of Company, Ledgers and Groups.
- Security Control, Back Up and Restore Process
- Accounting Vouchers and Inventory entries
- Advanced Inventory Management
- Multiple currencies,
- Interest calculation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Zero value entries and discount.
- Tally with GST
- Tally with TDS
- Tally with TCS