Finance and Accounts Institute in Dehradun
Vista Academy is Financial Accounting Institute in Dehradun. Finance and Accounts Institute in Dehradun. Our Course includes This course is the practical training programme for students of accounts looking to start the career in accountancy and taxation. A complete exposer to accountancy to all student and bridge the gap between demand and supply of accountant.Best computer accounting training institute.
48% of the employer is facing problem in finding talent due to lack of talent available and toughest are those in the field of financialaccounts and IT jobs.
The demand for accounting professional is on a continuous rise.
What to do after B.com?
The choice and opportunities are many it depends on your interests,
application and knowledge. You may already have decided how you
intend to use your degree.
- Learn computer accountant with skill in Accounts, Taxation, Tally, SAP and Excel
- Those who have highly skilled knowledge of Tally and excel get better than other CA/CS/CMA/B.com.
- Accounting and Computer Profession,
- Finance and Banking Industry,
- Private Sector and at all levels of the Public Sector.
Best Institute of Finance and Accounts
- Manual Accounting
- Journal entries and books of Accounts
- Inventory valuation and depreciation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Rectification of error
- Financial Statement
- Real Life project on manual accounting
Tally ERP 9 Computerized Accounting
- Creation modification alter deletion of company, group, ledger
- Security control, Back up and Restore process
- Accounting Voucher and Inventory Entries
- GST entries in Tally.Erp 9
- GST returns filing (GST 1, GST 2,GST 3,GST 4)
- Cost Center Creation and allocation
- Classes and interest calculation
- Company merger and splitting
- Accounting inventory and Taxation
Concept and Provision of PF and ESI
- Documentation and E filing of PF and ESI
- Payroll processing through Tally.ERP 9
- Real Life project on PF and ESI
Finalisation and Reconciliation of Accounts
- Project on Reconciliation of Debtors and Creditors
- Project on branch reconciliation
- project on ledger security
- Project on bank reconciliation statement
Adjustment of invoice debit and credit notes
- Adjustment of outstanding and prepaid transaction
- adjustment of credit purchase and sale
- Reserve provision and adjustment of provision for depreciation, bad debts and taxes
- Online finalisation of financial statement
- real life project on financial statement
- GST (goods and Service Tax)
- TAX Deducted from Source (TDS)Computation of TDS
- Tax Collected at Source (TCS) computation of TCS
- PART II
- Company financial statement
- Calculation of depreciation and accounting treatment
- Company financial accounts as per schedule IV
- Cash Flow Statement
- ratio Analysis
Training On Excel
- All accounting formulas of Excel
Personality Development classes of students so that they can be more confident to give an interview and get a job.
After completion of this course, students can apply for jobs as
A course designed for future aspirant of Accounts and Finance only you can have best career in
Career options :
- Banks operation
- Accounts manager
- Purchase manager
- Accounts Executive
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounting Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Budget Analyst
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Chief Financial Officer – CFO
- Charter Accountant
- Forensic Accounting
- Government Accounting
- Payroll Clerk
- Staff Accountant
- Tax Accountant
A course designed as per the need of the industries and course is blended of theoretical and practical training of accountancy.We give a practical assignment to students so that they can have very efficient practical training accountancy.As we know even after doing a degree of BBA,B.com and MBA students have no knowledge of accountancy as their concepts are not clear we focus on concept clearance of students so they can have a better understanding of accountancy and they can understand accountancy in the right way and implement its practical training in market more efficiency and accurately .
To become an accountant required regular practice, interest and right training and Vista Academy a Finance and Accounts Institute in Dehradun is best to provide all this training.
Our training includes training in the field of Accounts and Finance, Taxation, Tally a computerized accounting software, excel training and personality development of students.
Vista Academy provides a high-quality training to institute and in today’s time the training providers best for all graduates undergraduates who looking to make the career in the accounting field.
Should I become an Accountant
To become an accountant requires following skills
- Bachelor Degree preferred Commerce with accountancy
- Computer skills: Knowledge of relevant computer programs like Tally ERP 9 and Microsoft Excel preferred, organization skills, attention to detail and communication skills.
- Gain Experience: It helps you to advance in the field of accountancy and learn your accountancy.
- Pick a Specialty :A number of sub-specializations also exist, such as environmental accounting, internal auditing, managerial accounting and taxes. Often, the speciality you select coincides with the accounting degree you earned.
Knowledge, Skill, Ability for accountant
- Basic knowledge of principles and practices of financial record keeping conducting audits and performing accounting functions.
- Knowledge of accounting principles (e.g., Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) to ensure accuracy of financial statements and implement adequate internal controls to safeguard departmental assets
- Knowledge of computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) to facilitate accounting operations and most used software Tally.ERP 9.
- Knowledge of the accounting cycle pertaining to budgeting, accounting, reporting, and auditing.
- Knowledge of electronic and manual filing systems to track accounting information.
Why to choose Vista Academy for Accounting :
Finance and Accounting Course
- Vista Academy imparts quality education in the field of accounts and taxation to its students.
- We regularly assessment of student help them to evaluate themselves and help them to find out answer to difficult problems
- Practical Accounts and taxation training help students make them job ready
- We provide job placement of students after completion of course.
Opportunities for Accountant :
Growing economic activities has made accounting an integral part of our economy Any business process requires accountant who should be responsible to maintain books of the accountant.Therefore accounting job opportunities are available in the different department.The services of accountants are required by all business as they have to maintain the systematic and proper recording of all transactions for the purpose of management, planning and furnishing tax returns.
Role and Responsibility of Accountant
An accountant has to maintain several reports that can be sales report which includes quarterly sales report annual forecasting, debtors and creditors status, bank status and another such report.An accountant has to relay to administration department for proper reporting and finally, this reporting is helpful in making the decision by senior management members. Knowledge of computer software such as excel, tally and other software is required for immediate and proper reporting.
The accountant has to communicate with a different department within the organisation and event to outside party for better functioning of the accounts departments and to outside party for proper functioning.
Maintain proper record of accounts receivable and accounts payable
Proper check on accounts receivable and accounts payable is a very important duty of accountant they maintain proper relation with debtors and creditors to know their status and their money flow.
The proper following of tax compliance :
Every company has to pay taxes to the government, therefore, the regular update of tax knowledge and proper following of them keep proper on-time tax deposits and filing of returns.
Best accounting and finance course for college students
A large number of jobs will be created in BFSI sector in the coming year thereby increase the demand for highly trained professional.In order to gain professional skill in banking and finance, career aspirants need to have at least one of the following: a Diploma in Finance Management, Diploma in Accounting and Finance or a Diploma in Financial Accounting.
58 percent of Indian employers are finding it difficult to fill positions and there is a significant talent shortage in accounting and finance sector, a survey showed.Globally, 38 percent of employers face talent shortage.
In India, however, the number stood at 58 percent, ManpowerGroup’s 10th annual
316/336 Park Road Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Phone: 094117 78145
Vista Academy best tally accounts sap Fi institute Course
316/336, Park Rd, Laxman Chowk, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001, India
Phone: +91 9411778145