MTB Dehradun 2018(2nd Edition)
2nd -MTB Dehradun 2018 is Being Organized by Thrill Zone
Thrill Zone –: Thrill Zone is a Non Profit Organisation working towards the establishment of running and Cycling as a serious sport by means of marathons/Cycling and extensive training. We at Thrill Zone are committed to the cause of healthy living
The Event is being organized by Thrill Zone, this will be Thrill Zone’s 34th Event in 4 years.
Distance & Categories
1- 70 KM (Tentative Distance) -Male/Female- Only Mountain bike allowed (cycle tire size should be minimum 1.95)
16 to 25 years
25 to 40
40 to 50
2- 25 KM (Male/Female) – All bikes are allowed (Mountain/Road/Hybrid)
Less than 18 years
18 to 40 years
40 to 50
Note –All 60+ Participants will get special award in 70km & 25km by Thrill Zone
Fees – :
1- 70 KM – 5000/- rupees –
(Cycling Jersey, Medal, breakfast on route+Lunch Post Event, Digital certificate+ Physical Certificate, Energydrink, Candid Picture, Timing Chip, 2 Bibs to attache in bikes)
2- 25 KM (Male/Female) – 1800/-rupees
Fee Includes- (Cycling Jersey, Medal, Refreshment Post Event, Digital certificate+ Physical Certificate, Energydrink, Candid Picture, Timing Chip, 2 Bibs to attache in bikes)
Prizes – No cash prize only goodies & Trophies, If we get prize sponsors will announce cash prize too.
If anyone found with Road or Hybrid bike he will be disqualified from 70 km and registration fee will not be refunded.
– All bikes are allowed in 25 km (Mountain/Road/Hybrid)
• Medical Services.
• In case you face any problem while cycling, bike will be dropped at Finish Point.
• Hydration point will be there on route.
• Helpline Number will be provided to all cyclists for event day.
• Volunteers will be there on Route to support all participants.
• Professional Photographer and Videographer will be there to shoot.
• Post Event Videos will be sent to you.
• Certificate and timing will be published online on next day of the event.
For any Query
Mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – Rahul 8882364100
For Sponsorship – Please mail us on email@example.com
Website – www.thrillzone.in
Rules & Information
1. Helmet is mandatory for every cyclist. (No Helmet No Ride).
2. Every cyclists must carry own safety gears.
3. Every cyclist must carry some amount (in cash) for emergency.
4. Every cyclist must carry their own cycle Kit (puncture and tool kit).
5. It is suggested that every cyclist must carry their own water bottle though we have kept sufficient water / refreshment point on route.
6. Cyclists are requested to report before half an hour of the flag-off time.
7. Sometimes competition is kept a ride of humanity if you find someone is hurt or facing any difficulty on course please inform the marshal or officials on route on your front with his/her BIB Number.
8. Cyclists please ensure your bikes are in good moving condition before you line up at the start.
9. Cyclists must ensure that only MTB’s are allowed with tyres width minimum of 1.95 (For 70 km) and for 25 KM any type and models of cycle are allowed.
10. In case if someone want to withdraw from the race his/her BIB Number will be taken out by the officials.
11. As you all know it’s a hilly terrain so please ensure your and co-cyclists safety while over taking on route.
12. Please don’t try to be in haste because the result containing your time will be published within 24 hour.
13. Photos of the event will be uploaded in two posts. First segment will uploaded within 2 days and the second one will be uploaded within 5 days.
14. No technical support will be provided on route for both 70 km and 25 km.
15. The Cut off time for 70 km race is 10 hours and for 25 km is 3 hours.
70 km Reporting Time 4:30 am, Flag Off Time for 70 km – 5:00 am
25 km Reporting Time 5:00 am, Flag Off Time for 25 km – 5:15 am
WAIVER & RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
I know that Cycling or volunteering for a Mountain race is potentially hazardous activity, which could cause injury or death. I will not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained, and by my signature, I certify that I am medically able to perform this event, and am in good health, and I am properly trained. I will be responsible for any issues in cycle, broken or lost/stolen. Thrill Zone is not responsible for any mishappening due to natural disaster during event. I agree to abide by any decision of a Cycling official relative to any aspect of my participation in the event MTB Dehradun 2017 , including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever. I attest that I have read the rules of the cycling and agree to abide by them. I assume all risks associated with Cycling/running in this event, including but not limited to: falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, traffic and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. I understand that skateboards, baby joggers, roller skates or roller blades, animals, and personal music players are not allowed in the cycling and I will abide by all cycling rules. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and inconsideration of your accepting my entry, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the Thrill Zone, the group of cyclists of India, all event sponsors, their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this event, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver. If someone else will pick the the Cycling BIB on behalf of Participants he/She will be responsible for everything mentioned above statements. I grant permission to all of the foregoing to use my photographs, motion pictures, recordings and video recordings or any other record of this event for any race purpose.