Diploma In Financial Accounting
Diploma In Financial Accounting Better than any other BBA or B.com in finance .
our course includes more of practical training.A Professional Accounting course only for aspiring students of commerce .A golden opportunities for students want to learn. A diploma better then any other BBA or B.com Degree which enhance your practical knowledge .
Improve Your Future
- With valuable knowledge of accounting and taxation
- Training by qualified industry experience faculties.
- Challenge yourself and bring order to life.
- Become effective Financial communicator.
Our job oriented training is for students of accounts and taxation after 10+2.it is practical training for students looking for career in finance and accounting.
Career option after Diploma and degree in finance and accounting
- Assistance accountant
- Junior accountant
- Accounts manager
- Finance manager
- Taxation assistance
- Payroll trainee
- Finance executive.
M1 – MICROSOFT OFFICE APPLICATION
- Ms Office 2010(Word, Power Point ,Excel , Outlook)
- Real Life Project on Project on Word and Excel
M2 – Manual Accounting
- Journal Entries and Books of Accounts.
- Inventory valuation and Depreciation.
- E- Transactions and Misc. Banking Transactions and Operations.
- Real life Projects on Manual Accounting.
M-3 – TALLY .ERP (COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING)
- Creation, Modification and Deletion of Company , Ledgers and Groups.
- Security Control , Back Up and Restore Process
- Accounting Vouchers and Inventory entries
- Advance Inventory Management
- Mutipple currency,
- Interest calculation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Zero value entries and discount .
- VAT & CST- Accounting entries in Tally.ERP 9
- Cost Centre – Creation and Allocation
- Branch Transfer, CNVAT credit
- Company merger and splitting
- Accounting , Inventory and Taxation
M4- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SKILL
- Interviewing Essential and Skills.
- Real Life Projects for Personality.
M-5 FINALISATION AND RECONCILIATION OF ACCOUNTS
- Projects on Reconciliation of Debtors and Creditors.
- Projects on Branch Reconciliation.
- Projects on Ledger Scrutiny.
- Projects on Profit Scrutiny.
LEVEL II BANKING AND FINANCE
Module 1 Basic of Business Math’s
Calculation of Interest
- Base II Accord – An Overview
- Calculation of YTM
- Capital Budgeting
- Foreign Exchange Arithmetic
Bills of Exchange
- Types and due date of a bill
- Certain Important Terms
- Accounting entries to be passed
- Meaning of Depreciation
- Causes of Depreciation
- Need for Depreciation
- Factor of Depreciation
- Accounting entries
- Method of Depreciation
- Introduction to Partnership
- Distinction between partnership and other forms of business
- Partnership capital and loans Accounts
- Goodwill and Method of its Valuation
- Company’s Financial Statements.
- Calculation Of Depreciation and Accounting Treatment.
- Company’s Final Accounts as per Schedule Vi.
- Ratio Analyis
TALLY .ERP (COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING)
Adjustments Of Invoices And Debit And Credit Notes.
- Adjustments of Credit Purchases and Sales.
- Adjustments of Outstanding and Prepaid Transactions.
- Reserves, Provisions and Adjustments of Provisions For
- Depreciation, Bad Debts And Taxes.
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Online Finalisation of Financial Statements.
PART 4 Concept and provision of PF and ESI and Taxes
- Service Tax theoretical and implementation in tally
- TDS & TCS theoretical and implementation in tally
- Payroll Processing through Tally.ERP 9
- Documentation and e filing of FP & ESI
- Advance Job order processing in tally
Real Life Projects on
E-FILING OF VARIOUS RETURNS
- Vat Computation, Preparation and Filing of Returns.
- TDS, E-Filing of TDS Returns.
- TCS, Filing Of TDS Returns.
- Service Tax, Computation, Preparation and Filing of Returns.
- Central Sales Tax (CST), Preparation and Filing of Returns.
- Excise Duty-Manufacturers and Dealers, Computation and Filing of Returns.
Income Tax and E-Filing Of Income Tax Returns.
- PF and ESI calculation
- Advance Job Order Processing in tally.erp 9
- Fringe benefits Tax
- Official Correspondences.
- Mastering various deeds(Partnership deeds , Joint Venture Agreements, MOU ,Gift deeds)
- Income from House Property.
- Profit and Gains of Business and Profession.
- Income from Other Sources.
- Calculation of Income Tax as Per Law.
- Filing Of Income Tax Returns.
Stock Market Module
- Market and Financial Instruments
- Primary Market
- Secondary Market
- Financial Statement analysis
Excel Formulas :
- Renaming Sheets ,Display Multiple Sheets ,Copy and Moving Sheets ,Inserting and Deleting Sheets ,Grouping Sheets
- Cell Referencing , Relative Addressing ,Absolute Addressing
- Insert Function Count, CountA and Average ,Minimum and Maximum
- IF, CountIF and SumIF
- Options :Control Display Options ,Create Custom Lists ,Setting Chart Parameters
- Add Data Labels Add/Remove Legends
- Change Axis Intervals / Limits ,Add a Trendline, Data Series Colour ,Worksheet Views, Multiple Windows , Freeze Panes
Advanced Cell Formatting
- Text Wrap and Merge Cells, Text Orientation,Format Painter ,Conditional Formatting
- Paste Special ,Auto Format,Auto Calculate
- Advanced Cell Editing
- Repeat , Transposing Data , Delete and Insert Cells
- Templates ,Create a basic Template ,Using a Template , Advanced Printing ,Scaling , Print Titles, an Area and a Selection
- Advanced Formulas , Data Series , Custom Number Formats ,Views ,Create, Display and Delete Views
- Filter Lists – Auto Filter , Custom Auto Filter ,Sorting , Multiple Column sorts , Custom Date Sorts ,Importing Data , Import Text Files
Knowledge of excel formulas required in Accounting .
How to Get Accounting Job :
Apply to this course