Diploma In Financial Accounting
Diploma In Financial Accounting Better than any other BBA or B.com in finance.
Our course includes more of practical training.A Professional Accounting course only for aspiring students of commerce.Golden opportunities for students want to learn. A diploma better than any other BBA or B.com Degree which enhance your practical knowledge.
Improve Your Future
- With valuable knowledge of accounting and taxation
- Training by qualified industry experienced faculties.
- Challenge yourself and bring order to life.
- Become effective Financial communicator.
Our job oriented training is for students of accounts and taxation after 10+2.it is practical training for students looking for a career in finance and accounting.
Career option after Diploma and degree in finance and accounting
- Assistance accountant
- Junior accountant
- Accounts manager
- Finance manager
- Taxation assistance
- Payroll trainee
- Finance executive.
M1 – MICROSOFT OFFICE APPLICATION
- Ms Office 2010(Word, PowerPoint, Excel , Outlook)
- Real Life Project on Project on Word and Excel
M2 – Manual Accounting
- Journal Entries and Books of Accounts.
- Inventory valuation and Depreciation.
- E-Transactions and Misc. Banking Transactions and Operations.
- Real life Projects on Manual Accounting.
M-3 – TALLY.ERP (COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING)
- Creation, Modification and Deletion of Company, Ledgers and Groups.
- Security Control, Back Up and Restore Process
- Accounting Vouchers and Inventory entries
- Advanced Inventory Management
- Multiple currencies,
- Interest calculation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Zero value entries and discount.
- VAT & CST- Accounting entries in Tally.ERP 9
- Cost Centre – Creation and Allocation
- Branch Transfer, CNVAT credit
- Company merger and splitting
- Accounting, Inventory and Taxation
M4- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SKILL
- Interviewing Essential and Skills.
- Real Life Projects for Personality.
M-5 FINALISATION AND RECONCILIATION OF ACCOUNTS
- Projects on Reconciliation of Debtors and Creditors.
- Projects on Branch Reconciliation.
- Projects on Ledger Scrutiny.
- Projects on Profit Scrutiny.
LEVEL II BANKING AND FINANCE
Module 1 Basic of Business Math’s
Calculation of Interest
- Base II Accord – An Overview
- Calculation of YTM
- Capital Budgeting
- Foreign Exchange Arithmetic
Bills of Exchange
- Types and due date of a bill
- Certain Important Terms
- Accounting entries to be passed
- Meaning of Depreciation
- Causes of Depreciation
- Need for Depreciation
- Factor in Depreciation
- Accounting entries
- Method of Depreciation
- Introduction to Partnership
- Distinction between partnership and other forms of business
- Partnership capital and loans Accounts
- Goodwill and Method of its Valuation
- Company’s Financial Statements.
- Calculation Of Depreciation and Accounting Treatment.
- Company’s Final Accounts as per Schedule Vi.
- Ratio Analysis
TALLY .ERP (COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING)
Adjustments Of Invoices And Debit And Credit Notes.
- Adjustments of Credit Purchases and Sales.
- Adjustments of Outstanding and Prepaid Transactions.
- Reserves, Provisions and Adjustments of Provisions For
- Depreciation, Bad Debts And Taxes.
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Online Finalisation of Financial Statements.
PART 4 Concept and provision of PF and ESI and Taxes
- Service Tax theoretical and implementation in tally
- TDS & TCS theoretical and implementation in tally
- Payroll Processing through Tally.ERP 9
- Documentation and e filing of FP & ESI
- Advance Job order processing in tally
Real Life Projects on
E-FILING OF VARIOUS RETURNS
- Vat Computation, Preparation and Filing of Returns.
- TDS, E-Filing of TDS Returns.
- TCS, Filing Of TDS Returns.
- Service Tax, Computation, Preparation and Filing of Returns.
- Central Sales Tax (CST), Preparation and Filing of Returns.
- Excise Duty-Manufacturers and Dealers, Computation and Filing of Returns.
Income Tax and E-Filing Of Income Tax Returns.
- PF and ESI calculation
- Advance Job Order Processing in tally.erp 9
- Fringe benefits Tax
- Official Correspondences.
- Mastering various deeds(Partnership deeds, Joint Venture Agreements, MOU , Gift deeds)
- Income from House Property.
- Profit and Gains of Business and Profession.
- Income from Other Sources.
- Calculation of Income Tax as Per Law.
- Filing Of Income Tax Returns.
Stock Market Module
- Market and Financial Instruments
- Primary Market
- Secondary Market
- Financial Statement Analysis
Excel Formulas :
- Renaming Sheets, Display Multiple Sheets, Copy and Moving Sheets, Inserting and Deleting Sheets, Grouping Sheets
- Cell Referencing, Relative Addressing, Absolute Addressing
- Insert Function Count, CountA and Average, Minimum and Maximum
- IF, CountIF and SumIF
- Options: Control Display Options, Create Custom Lists, Setting Chart Parameters
- Add Data Labels Add/Remove Legends
- Change Axis Intervals / Limits , Add a Trendline, Data Series Colour, Worksheet Views, Multiple Windows, Freeze Panes
Advanced Cell Formatting
- Text Wrap and Merge Cells, Text Orientation, Format Painter , Conditional Formatting
- Paste Special , Auto Format, Auto Calculate
- Advanced Cell Editing
- Repeat, Transposing Data, Delete and Insert Cells
- Templates, Create a basic Template, Using a Template, Advanced Printing, Scaling, Print Titles, an Area and a Selection
- Advanced Formulas, Data Series, Custom Number Formats, Views, Create, Display and Delete Views
- Filter Lists – Auto Filter, Custom Auto Filter, Sorting, Multiple Column sorts, Custom Date Sorts, Importing Data, Import Text Files
SAP+TAlly+ excel + GST
How to Get Accounting Job :
Vista Academy Address: Park Rd, Laxman Chowk, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Apply to this course