GST Tally Accounts taxation training Institute in Dehradun
Introduction and execution of GST, Liability of the taxpayers, GST network, GST council, Levy of an exemption from tax, Levy of GST –
Introduction, Composition scheme, Remission of tax/duty, Registration, Registration-introduction, Registration procedure, Important points, Special persons, Cancellation/amendment, Meaning and scope of supply, Taxable supply, Supply of goods and supply of services, Course or furtherance of business, Special transactions, Time of supply, Time of supply-goods, Time of supply-services, Time of supply-other points, Valuation in GST, Valuation in GST, Valuation rule, Payment of GST, Payment of GST- Introduction, Time of GST payment.
How to make payment of GST, Challan generation, TDS & TCS, Electronic commerce, Tax collection at source, Procedure for e-commerce operator, Job work, Input tax credit, Job Worker, Input service distributor, Legal formalities-Input service distributor, Distribution of credit, E-Way bill & rules, Returns in gst, Introduction, GSTR-1 GSTR-2, GSTR-3 Other taxable persons, Annual return, Overview of the IGST act, IGST act-other provisions, Place of supply of goods & service, Introduction, Registered and unregistered persons, GST common portal, Introduction, GST eco-system, GST suvidha provider(gsp), Uploading invoices
With the GST implementation, various accounting software such as Tally is available to help you prepare your books in alignment with GST rules. You can use Tally ERP 9. Release 6 for GST. You can also integrate your Tally ERP 9 solutions.
GST Course is designed for students like you who wish to build a career in finance.. At the end of this course, you will be able to work smoothly on Tally – One of world’s most widely used accounting software. You will also understand the concepts of India’s newly introduced indirect tax regime GST Course is designed for students like you who wish to build a career in finance.. At the end of this course, you will be able to work smoothly on Tally – One of world’s most widely used accounting software. You will also understand the concepts of India’s newly introduced indirect tax regime.
Vista Academy offers a service that helps you to enhance your career and boost your skills. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) introduce an integration and industrialization of a company’s core business in order to help it focus on performance and simplified success. Tally ERP9 is the latest ERP that offers various features for business management and that increase business performance.
Vista Academy offers 100% Job guaranteed Professional courses in the field of Tally ERP, Computer Accounting, Finance, GST(goods and services tax), Taxation, Banking, Payroll, Busy, e-Accounting, Financial Accounting.
Tally.ERP 9 includes MIS reporting, GST Implementation, Cost Centers, TDS returns and many more.. In short Tally is a most widely use accounting software in the accounting field and We provides the best tally ERP 9 training in Dehradun Uttarakhand.
OB OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS:
- Accounts manager
- Accounts Executive
- Purchase Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Finance Manager
Accounts and banking course after XII and B.com or any undergraduate or degree
SKILLS REQUIRED TO BECOME AN ACCOUNTANT:
- Basic knowledge of principles and practices of financial record keeping conducting audits and performing accounting functions.
- Knowledge of accounting principles (e.g., Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) to ensure an accuracy of financial statements and implement adequate internal controls to safeguard departmental assets.
- Ability to apply accounting principles and procedures to work assignments.
- Knowledge of computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) to facilitate accounting operations and software Like TALLY.ERP
M1 – MICROSOFT OFFICE APPLICATION
- Windows 7
- MS Office2010(Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- The Internet, E-Commerce
- Real Life Project on Project on Word and Excel
M2 – Manual Accounting
- Journal Entries and Books of Accounts.
- Inventory valuation and Depreciation.
- Bank Reconciliation. ROE
- Financial Statements.
- E- Transactions and Misc. Banking Transactions and Operations.
- Real life Projects on Manual Accounting.
M-3 – TALLY.ERP (COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING)
- Creation, Modification, and Deletion of Company, Ledgers, and Groups.
- Security Control, Back Up and Restore Process
- Accounting Vouchers and Inventory entries
- Advanced Inventory Management
- Multiple currencies.
- Interest calculation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Zero value entries and discount.
- Goods and service tax GST- Accounting entries in Tally.ERP 9
- Cost Centre – Creation and Allocation
- Accounting Vouchers and Inventory entries
- Branch Transfer, CNVAT credit
- Company merger and splitting
- Accounting, Inventory, and Taxation
M4- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SKILL
- Professional Etiquette
- Interviewing Essential and Skills.
- Real Life Projects for Personality.
M-5 FINALISATION AND RECONCILIATION OF ACCOUNTS
- Projects on Reconciliation of Debtors and Creditors.
- Projects on Branch Reconciliation.
- Projects on Ledger Scrutiny.
- Projects on Profit Scrutiny.
- Company’s Financial Statements.
- Calculation Of Depreciation and Accounting Treatment.
- Company’s Final Accounts as per Schedule Vi.
- Ratio Analysis
- Cash Flow Statements.
TALLY.ERP (COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING)
Adjustments Of Invoices And Debit And Credit Notes.
- Adjustments of Credit Purchases and Sales.
- Adjustments of Outstanding and Prepaid Transactions.
- Reserves, Provisions, and Adjustments of Provisions For
- Depreciation, Bad Debts, And Taxes.
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Online Finalisation of Financial Statements.
PART 4 Concept and provision of GST PF and ESI and Taxes
- Create Company and Activate GST in Company Level
- Creating Master and Set GST
- Creating Tax Ledgers
- Transferring Tax Credits of VAT,
- Excise and Service Tax to GST
- Recording GST Sales and Printing
- Recording GST Interstate Sales
- and Printing Invoices
- Recording an Advance to Supplier under GST
- GST theoretical and implementation in tally
- TDS & TCS theoretical and implementation in tally
- Payroll Processing through Tally.ERP 9
- Documentation and e-filing of FP & ESI
- Advance Job order processing in tally
REAL LIFE PROJECTS ON
E-FILING OF VARIOUS RETURNS
- GST Computation, Preparation, and Filing of Returns.
- TDS, E-Filing of TDS Returns.
- TCS, Filing Of TDS Returns.
- ESI payment Procedure online
- PF Payment Procedure online
Income Tax and E-Filing Of Income Tax Returns.
- PF and ESI calculation
- Advance Job Order Processing in tally.erp 9
- Official Correspondences.
- Online Correspondences.
- Mastering various deeds(Partnership deeds, Joint Venture Agreements, MOU, Gift deeds)
- Residential Status.
- Income from Salaries.
- Income from House Property.
- Profit and Gains of Business and Profession.
- Capital Gains.
- Income from Other Sources.
- Calculation of Income Tax as Per Law.
- Filing Of Income Tax Returns.
- Create Company and company code
- Alter company
- Credit control Area
- Function Area
- Profit Center
- Fiscal year and Fiscal year variant
- Posting period and Variant
- Tolerance group
- Chart of A/c
- A/c Group
- G/L A/c creation
- Field status Group
- Blocking A/C
- Document Types
- Number Range
HOW TO GET ACCOUNTING JOB:
Most accounting jobs require at least a bachelor’s degree, but with associated skills help you to do accounting, you may be able to perform some accounting tasks, like payroll, Cost accounting, indirect taxation for an employer. you can take on an entry-level position like staff accountant, tax staff, or junior internal auditor.Many consider accounting to be a “recession-proof” job because individuals and organizations must pay their taxes and optimize their finances during both good times and bad.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
PROFICIENCY IN AREA OF ACCOUNTING:
Know report and analyzed the financial records of the organization they work for.In addition, they have to budget performance evaluation cost management and asset management.Accountant analyses and audit individual financial records.
GOODS COMPUTER SKILLS WITH COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING:
Accountant constantly improving accounting software solution reputations depends on accuracy and attention to details.
STRONG ANALYTICAL SKILLS:-
Successful accountants must have strong analytical skills and their reputation depends on accuracy and attention to detail.
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
As an accountant, you will excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
The legal code and ethical standards related to financial reporting are stringent and accountant typically studies some business law and taxes imposed by the government of India.
A PATH FOR YOU TO CAREER IN ACCOUNTS AND FINANCE
- Don’t afraid of hard work
- Be passionate about your Career
- Learn to demonstrate your values
- Separate yourself from crowd
DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION
NOTE: TRAINING IS PROVIDED ON ORIGINAL TALLY SOFTWARE IN EACH SYSTEM WITH PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE WITH DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF ACCOUNTING, TAXATION, GST AND TALLY, EXCEL AND E-FILING
5 REASONS WHY TO JOIN VISTA ACADEMY
Concept clearance of students in the field of accounts and taxation
Many students even after completing their graduation and higher degree don’t have concept clearance of their respective subject
REGULAR ASSESSMENT OF STUDENT
Students are regularly assessed therefore there performance can be track and accordingly they will be prepared for exams.
PRACTICAL EXPOSED TO ACCOUNTING PROCEDURAL
Accounting learning even requires practical expose our practical exposes of students makes them more confident and more job ready.
COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING TRAINING
Nowadays computerized accounting role is increasing day by its makes work management more efficient and more smooth therefore corporate need people with high level of computer skill to do the task.
KNOWLEDGE OF TAXATION
Taxation is the main form of collection revenue for the government from corporates, therefore, corporate want an efficient tax knowledgeable person in a there organization to do such task to be maintained.
WHY LEARN COMPUTER ACCOUNTS AND TAXATION
Excellent Graduate Prospects:
After completing a course and degree or even undergraduate can go for job training and even gets a job in a different organization.
You can work in any industry
Accountant are required in the different industry their job is not confined to particular trade, therefore, opportunities to get the job in accounting is much better small or big all organization requires accountant and with experience and knowledge salary also increase.
Tally Erp has user around 2 million and increasing day by day has generated huge demand for Tally trained professionals.
The right choice of Career growth:
Tally.ERP 9 is software with has important features that help you maintain and manage your Accounting, Finance, Inventory, Manufacturing, Payroll etc. It has strong business functionalities which have made it the business solution of choice for all business across the country. A training course on Tally.ERP 9, hence, opens a range of opportunities for employment seekers. Some popular Tally also has an international requirement in the middle east and African countries
The Indian banking and finance sector is increasing at a compound annual growth rate of 9% and is one of the highest growing verticals in the Indian economy.
The salary of accountant depends upon many factors such as location, experience, work profile or depends on a company.In the initial stage of career, an accountant can earn from 8000 – 12000 and after having experience and knowledge accountant can earn 30,000 per month or more. Besides, there are plenty opportunities available for fresh graduates and experienced professionals in traditional accounting fields-audit & taxation, finance departments, banks and public service.
Why Every graduate or undergraduate or XII pass should do this course?
In India college and school education is the totally theoretical base with no practical expose. In the above course along with theoretical knowledge, students are given practical exposes which is essential to make students ready for the job market. Nowadays after passing xii or graduation students have no practical exposes this course give them ample of practical expose.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ACCOUNTANT
The role and responsibility accountant vary in every organization which depends upon the nature of the business and added qualification and skill of an Accountant. According to economists, with the changing economy, the role of an Accountant would soon be increasing in all business organization.
- Preparation of financial statement and ledger
- Tax management of organization direct and Indirect Tax
- Cash flow management
- auditing of company accounts
- Inventory management
- bank reconciliation
- Debtor and Creditor Reconciliation
- participate in management decision-making policies
Job opportunities for students after completion of course:
- Accounts executive
- Account manager
- Purchase manager
- Budget Analyst.