20 important Tips to achieve your goals
what are important Tips to achieve your goals
- To achieve your goals, make the use of technology, information skills and practical tools to get the solutions.with the rapid development of technology it is very natural to update with the technology and know that what is required in the market.
- Dress in a manner that your position calls for. A well-groomed look with starched attire is always impressive.For male dress properly wearing Shirt and pant and for girls wear something that suits the occupation and occasion having light make up is preferable.
- Be aware of salary ranges & structures in other companies to be confident while negotiating your own salary.Going through the company detail before going for an interview is recommendable so you are more aware about company profile and its future prospects.
- Learning better communication skills to ease and improve your relationships with management and coworkers.Better communication make you more confidant and you can convey your message to other in more beautiful and understandable way.
- Try to keep a journal of all the behaviours that you might think are unethical, unprofessional of your boss. Move sparingly and do not fidget. During a video conference, every movement is heightened by camera.
- Understand the primary responsibilities of your job. Never think ‘I will find out someday anyway’.
- One should be aware of one’s weaknesses and strengths while deciding their goals in the career.These are general question that are asked in any company
- Never be defensive about wrong decisions. Whenever you are wrong, admit it and move on.
- As a leader, don’t hesitate to admit your mistakes, rather admit them openly. Don’t ever send an e-mail without doing your research on-line first.
Before you attend your interview, remember that you are interviewing the company as well.
- Research the company through INTERNET or trade publications. Do not decide to leave your job just because your peers are leaving.
- Later you might glorify the job you left and regret why you decided to leave.
- As a job seeker, your resume is always your sales pitch, highlighting qualifications, experiences, skills and passion to your potential employer. In your resume summary, always provide information about major certifications, training, IT skills or education. While composing your resume, be sure to structure it with effective phrases and bullet points. A resume should read like television listings.
- Get specific :We often make broad declarations about what we want out of life, such as “I wish I was fitter”, “I’d love to have more money” or “I want to make a difference to the world”. However, these vague, intangible goals are hardly ever accomplished as, in order to achieve your goals, you need to be specific about what exactly it is you want; how do you want to make more money? What could you do to make a difference? Set specific and measurable goals such as “I want to start exercising three times a week” or “I want to become the manager of my company” so that you have something to aim for and can measure your progress.
- If you are enthusiastic about your work, then you will have the ability to rub this energy off on your entire team. Learning is a never ending process. So, educate and train yourself in various areas. The more learned you are, the more helpful it will be Resume Skills:
As you compile statements for your resume, prioritise them by importance, impressiveness and relevance to the job you want.
While changing careers, find out if any specialised skills are required for your new career & also calculate the maximum growth prospects.
- During the interview, do not get into salary details. Say that it depends on the job, and U would like to talk about it after a job offer.
- Time management in essential as it helps you to improve your sense of control and positively affects every aspect of your life.
Schedule video conference calls in advance with all parties, even for one-on-one meetings, unless you already know your party likes drop-ins.
- Practice taking responsibility for your own actions. Do not play the blame game when things go wrong. You will gain people’s trust this way.
- Be the first one to ask for more assignments once you have accomplished all the tasks given to you. This shows that you are pro-active.
- Be sure you want to make a career presentation.
Be excited about what you do and where your career is going. Most of all is you.
- Test Yourself :It’s a strange thing, but sometimes simply entering an exam environment is enough to make you forget some of the things you’ve learned. The solution is to mentally prepare for the pressure of having to remember key dates, facts, names, formulas and so on. Testing yourself with regular quizzes is a great way of doing this. And don’t worry of you don’t perform brilliantly at first – the more you practice, the better you’ll become. Don’t believe us? Then just take a peek at what the experts have to say.
see also Important element of life